Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support: ACLS Course
ACLS is for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies and for personnel in emergency response.
The Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support course builds on the foundation of lifesaving BLS skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR. Reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
ATI’s ACLS course in Flint, MI teaches:
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
- Demonstrate proficiency in providing BLS care, including prioritizing chest compressions and integrating use of an AED
- Recognize and manage respiratory arrest
- Recognize and manage cardiac arrest until termination of resuscitation or transfer of care, including post–cardiac arrest care
MFR Training Program Details
ATI Flint Campus
4511 Miller Rd.
Flint, MI, 48507
Fees & Payments
$1,500 (Payment plans available)
Does not include book or uniforms. DOES include BLS & PEARS courses.
Payment Plan Details
- $100 Due by 1st day of class
- $350 each month for 4 months