Basic Life Support: BLS Course
The BLS Course is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
The BLS course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED. It reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
This BLS course in Flint, MI teaches:
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
MFR Training Program Details
ATI Flint Campus
4511 Miller Rd.
Flint, MI, 48507
Fees & Payments
$1,500 (Payment plans available)
Does not include book or uniforms. DOES include BLS & PEARS courses.
Payment Plan Details
- $100 Due by 1st day of class
- $350 each month for 4 months