Pediatric Advanced Life Support: PALS Course
PALS is for healthcare providers who respond to emergencies in infants and children and for personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units.
The goal of the PALS Course is to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes. Throughout the course, students are presented with 12 In-hospital pediatric patient cases and a team dynamics lesson.
ATI’s PALS course teaches:
- High-quality Child CPR AED and Infant CPR
Recognition of patients who do and do not require immediate intervention
- Recognition of cardiopulmonary arrest early and application of CPR within 10 seconds
- Apply team dynamics
- Differentiation between respiratory distress and failure
- Early interventions for respiratory distress and failure
- Differentiation between compensated and decompensated (hypotensive) shock
- Early interventions for the treatment of shock
- Differentiation between unstable and stable patients with arrhythmias
- Clinical characteristics of instability in patients with arrhythmias
- Post–cardiac arrest management
REGISTER ONLINE NOW:
MFR Training Program Details
ATI Flint Campus
4511 Miller Rd.
Flint, MI, 48507
Fees & Payments
$1,500 (Payment plans available)
Does not include book or uniforms. DOES include BLS & PEARS courses.
Payment Plan Details
- $100 Due by 1st day of class
- $350 each month for 4 months